• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Big Ride

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
GL sold a big Crown Motor Coach a few months ago out of Ohio......I was drooling over it but the motor was blown and I have too many projects anyway.
It was painted Air Force blue and looked like it might have been a mobile command post or some type of media vehicle.
I hope whoever bought it will make it into a cool MV and bring it to rallys.

I alway thought the old Grayhound Scenicruisers were cool.
You like-a 'da Crown? 'Da Crown is good, No?

There is a what appears to be a graphic arts studio up the street form me. During the day they open up a roll-up door and the nose of a Scenic-Cruiser is rolled out. You can see the front Vista window too. I don't know if it runs on it own or how complete it is. Sorry WM, no pics. One day I'll finally stop and inquire.

Green_gator

I can see my wife now if I start bringing school buses home as well as military trucks. I say order some of the green canvas that they use to make the seat covers. I believe that Beechwood canvas sells it as plain material or scrounge up a bunch of surplus shelter halves as use them.