• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My deuce, finally done! (for the most part..lol)

Heavysteven

Wow, I normally don't like bobbers at all. That's is a good looking truck. How does it handle?

Looks well balanced. Some of the items I like the most is the crew cab, short bed, seats, winch, and paint. Good work:beer:

Chinookpilot77

as long as I keep it in my pants, she lets me do whatever I want.

I feel thats a good arrangement! ;)

The truck handles very well, seems to be plenty powerful honestly. I'm not gonna worry about turning up the fuel or anything like that...she has plenty of power.

The only thing I would like to figure out is maybe better some new or better shocks...seems like once she starts bouncing, she likes to keep bouncing for awhile. Tire pressure at 35lbs helped this a lot.

Last edited:

Chinookpilot77

Not sure yet to be honest...might be busy working on my next project...an M105 with a radio shelter in it as a camper....

My work is never done.

Last edited:

Chinookpilot77

original intent of the truck was to ride trail for the Patriot Guard around my area. If you look at the back of the cab in the second to last picture, you can see the two POW/MIA flags.

Last edited: