• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My deuce, finally done! (for the most part..lol)

G_I_JOE

That is a beautiful truck. I hope to build one like it but with a little longer box. Marine I work with wants yours just the way it is. SWEET truck. Oh yeh, congrats on the new kid heading your way, I got my first coming in december.

bigmech

I sold my bobbed duece and kick myself everytime I see another. So I bought a M35A3 to shorten. Trust me if you sell it you will just spend more money next time on a different project. Just keep going with this one ,tweeking and tinkering more and more untill the military wants it back lol.

Chinookpilot77

I sold my bobbed duece and kick myself everytime I see another. So I bought a M35A3 to shorten. Trust me if you sell it you will just spend more money next time on a different project. Just keep going with this one ,tweeking and tinkering more and more untill the military wants it back lol.

I'm actually thinking about doing the same thing to be honest...either that or a 5 ton...

TexAndy

would have looked so much nicer if you kept the 6x6
To each his own. I'd love to do a crew cab 6x6, tho.

Chinookpilot77, would you mind showing us some pictures of the interior? Give us an idea of how much space is there, what the seats are like, how much leg room is in the back, etc?

TexAndy

Or skip the woods thing altogether and just make a Deuce-uburban.

Make the cab extend all the way to rear of the frame. That'll give you room for a mini-bar and Corinthian leather couch.

This will be your secret weapon when the wife pesters you for a family van.