• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my deuce gets an M60 ring.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Looks good! :beer:

Mine used to have a gun ring on it (previous owner).

EZFEED

Very nice! I'm not selling anymore of these at the moment but 12.7mm soviet firepower would go well up there too :)
If I had a ring mount I'd be putting one of my semi DShK's up there. Wonderfully accurate weapon and much, much, more so than the 12.7mm M2HB.

houdel

willysmd said:
Are they still using Duece's in Iraq??
From everything I've read, Deuces are still out there working in Iraq. The pic I posted was from a previous post which described it as being taken in Iraq during the current war.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very cool Very cool. Keep us updated as the build goes along.

BTW - there's a guy I found at the Tired Iron MV site (too bad it rarely seems to be updated or maintained anymore) who moulds .50 cal M2HBs out of resin, so well it looks real from right up close. Not as expensive as putting a real dummy out of parts. Here's his email address:

shoop19@brick.net

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, thats Jon Shoop. If you can tell from a foot, I'll buy lunch. Even the milling marks are in the composite weapons. I looked at George Baker's Ma Deuce when I was there. When you grab it the weight, or lack thereof, stuns you!

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
I have examined the resin machine guns made by Jon Shoop closely - until you pick them up, they are indistinguishable from the real thing - they even feed belted ammo.

An absolutely perfect replica.

Regards,
David Doyle

sermis

Here is the E-Mail response I got on the M2HB kits.

Kit form $795......$18 S&H

Assembled and painted.....$995 plus S&H.

Thanks for your interest.

Jon Shoop
Jon Shoop [shoop19@brick.net]
Hope you liked my old M114 as well in the pic on tired iron.

sermis

I had installed a ring and the holes never lined up right. I don't know if it was me or the mounts. Got tired of trying to lift the heavy thing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks