• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Deuce showed up yesterday...

ctmustang

Welcome to the green addiction! She sure is a beatiful truck. Yaw be careful with the antique and collector ins. policies. I had mine with grundy for 2 years and 2nd time policy renewed I just happened to start reading the policy book and what did I read - they will only insure up to 10,000 lb. vehicle. Called and talked to them and a few others and all said 10,000lb. is the limit. I have it with state farm through a friend and it costs a whopping 172.00 a year and includes towing! It's a commercial policy. I've been with SF since I started driving a few decades ago and have all my cars andtrucks and homeowners with them which helps on the price. Better safe than sorry.
Later
CTMustang :beer:

dabtl

Watch the board this Spring for events in Denton town. V V A 920 and some more of us are fairly active in parades and such. Some may know a little about repair and maintenance also.;-)

baxter

welcome to SS great group. I have farmers ins about $30 a month and after the reading the other threads about ins I got my policy out and didnt see any restrictions.:-D

Vaughn

rat4spd

You got "her" from Camp Dodge in Johnston, Iowa. This is where the Iowa Army National Guard is headquartered. Consequently, it is also a region maintenance training depot and from all accounts, the trucks are usually well cared for.

I got mine from there, and surprise surprise, it had an LDS stuffed into it.

Congrats, and enjoy.

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be careful with State Farm, I have it through them in Louisiana and the only thing the WONT cover is parades. I do not think Texas and LA are that different. I asked that question along with a few others and that was the UNDERWRITERS answer over the conference call. make sure you ask questions, many of them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks