• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Deuce!

Heavysteven

Sounds like a good runner.

I would sand, prime, and paint those rust spot with Rapco rattle cans.

GA Rally is a great place to pick those front shackles and spare cheap. Its where I going shopping....[thumbzup]

EF-5

I appreciate all of the responses! I am currently working on removing the rust spots and so far its looking good. A little time consuming, but it's worth it and I love doing the work. Where can you buy Rapco paint?? I have done some research and it all points to special ordering it through a place like sherwin williams. Are there other ways?

OEFISHER

Good looking truck and at a better price than I paid.[thumbzup] Ditto on the front shackles. I have been lucky and used mine to pull more than be pulled with mine. Beware thou once you get one suddenly you have the need for more: trucks, trailers, parts, etc. The list is endless!!!:lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks