• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Deuce!

Heavysteven

Sounds like a good runner.

I would sand, prime, and paint those rust spot with Rapco rattle cans.

GA Rally is a great place to pick those front shackles and spare cheap. Its where I going shopping....[thumbzup]

EF-5

I appreciate all of the responses! I am currently working on removing the rust spots and so far its looking good. A little time consuming, but it's worth it and I love doing the work. Where can you buy Rapco paint?? I have done some research and it all points to special ordering it through a place like sherwin williams. Are there other ways?

OEFISHER

Good looking truck and at a better price than I paid.[thumbzup] Ditto on the front shackles. I have been lucky and used mine to pull more than be pulled with mine. Beware thou once you get one suddenly you have the need for more: trucks, trailers, parts, etc. The list is endless!!!:lol: