• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My First Deuce - Today!

Happyland1410

The day is finally here. I leave in a couple of hours to go pick up my deuce about 100 miles away. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning.:mrgreen: I love that fact that I get to bring it home on Veteran's Day.

As someone else posted recently, you guys are a really bad influence. My wife says thanks. ;-) Just a few months ago I found this site and tonight there will be a big green truck in my yard.

It's a 1975 M35A2C. I bought it from a fellow SS member Warthog. Others have had really good things to say about Warthog and I concur.

I will post more pictures when I get it home.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
:beer: Congrats!

Farmun

Just wait until your wife realizes she has competition in the attention department! OMG, she is about to come face to grill with your new Mistress !!!! :wink:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Combst32:
Is that cat on the fender Original Equipment or NOS? Goes very nicely with the camo - just don't let the turbo suck him/her in :roll: I don't think FUR is on the list of acceptable alternative fuels for the multi-fuel engines to burn. Although, it might make the duece really PURR:idea:

Happyland1410

My deuce is home! :jumpin:

First I must thank my wife for spending the day to help with the recovery. She patiently waited while we checked everything out and then followed on the slow trip home. She still doesn't understand why I "needed" this truck but she has been very understanding!

I have been driving a deuce for the fire department for years but always for short distances. I just realized that 90+ miles in a deuce takes a while and seems like a lot further. :driver: I have a new found respect for you guys that have gone hundreds of miles in a deuce. :shock:

Thanks to Warthog and M813A1 for helping me go over everything before the trip home!

Now for the important part - pictures:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks