• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first deuce, which turbo?

which turbo

• whistler "c"

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • "D"

Votes: 31 57.4%

• Total voters

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
hellrayzor1 said:
UUUMMMMMM!!!!......how can you tell the difference just looking at one? I have no clue what I have and its sitting out back. :oops:

Mark( Feeling really newbie again)
Other than the obvious whistle (C turbo) when it's running, you look at the turbo exhaust side and compare the two.

The "C" turbo starts off at the bottom kind of wide and tapers rather sharply toward the top (it's kind of hard to see in this picture).

The "D" turbo is wide the whole way from top to bottom.

First picture is the "C" turbo

Second picture is the "D" turbo

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
GAHH! Its been (seems like)hours since you have been told the difference! You gonna keep us in the dark all day!? :roll:

1qwkgoat

it's a D sorry guys I've been out playing with the thing every hour I wasn't sleeping. It's a blast. For all those who guessed D my girl friend is baking you a cookie. Just send $5 for shipping and handling of the cookie to the "new paint for chad's deuce fund":-D

Looking at the poll the majority guessed correctly. I've got a bunch of pics of it but they are on the Comp at home. Dam work keeps getting in the way of my fun.

Last edited:

TadB

Have a question and a comment. Question is, i read earlier in this thread i can go to warner robbins and show them my invoice and i can do a pre- inspection. Is that true? I won the bid on my truck on 8-11, IM about to pull my hair out waiting on my paid in full invioce. Also am waiting on 2 5 tons from an individual. Thats about as bad as the EUC at this point.