• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My First DEUCE!

SPC_romaine

I just bought my First m35a2 Just waiting on my EUC to clear to pic it up. So Ready to drive it home. I would like to say thanks to you guys for helping learn a life's lession i really know that it was for the good of thinks and i would like to say thanks it feels so good saying that i payed for my first m35a2 with my own money and that i worked for it. It feels Great. Thanks You ALL.

I have to do some painting and some other stuff. I will post some photos with me in the truck soon. Ill be heading down in a few days to move it off the lot. So ready. YES!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I just bought my First m35a2 Just waiting on my EUC to clear to pic it up. So Ready to drive it home. I would like to say thanks to you guys for helping learn a life's lession i really know that it was for the good of thinks and i would like to say thanks it feels so good saying that i payed for my first m35a2 with my own money and that i worked for it. It feels Great. Thanks You ALL.

I have to do some painting and some other stuff. I will post some photos with me in the truck soon. Ill be heading down in a few days to move it off the lot. So ready. YES!!!
This is your first EUC....right?

Good luck with that "few days" thing.:roll:

Congrats on putting on your big boy panties and doing it yourself.[thumbzup][thumbzup]

Welcome to the "Brotherhood of the Similarly Afflicted".:cookoo:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks