• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My First DEUCE!

SPC_romaine

I just bought my First m35a2 Just waiting on my EUC to clear to pic it up. So Ready to drive it home. I would like to say thanks to you guys for helping learn a life's lession i really know that it was for the good of thinks and i would like to say thanks it feels so good saying that i payed for my first m35a2 with my own money and that i worked for it. It feels Great. Thanks You ALL.

I have to do some painting and some other stuff. I will post some photos with me in the truck soon. Ill be heading down in a few days to move it off the lot. So ready. YES!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I just bought my First m35a2 Just waiting on my EUC to clear to pic it up. So Ready to drive it home. I would like to say thanks to you guys for helping learn a life's lession i really know that it was for the good of thinks and i would like to say thanks it feels so good saying that i payed for my first m35a2 with my own money and that i worked for it. It feels Great. Thanks You ALL.

I have to do some painting and some other stuff. I will post some photos with me in the truck soon. Ill be heading down in a few days to move it off the lot. So ready. YES!!!
This is your first EUC....right?

Good luck with that "few days" thing.:roll:

Congrats on putting on your big boy panties and doing it yourself.[thumbzup][thumbzup]

Welcome to the "Brotherhood of the Similarly Afflicted".:cookoo: