• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first Expandable! M820

100dollarman

I have had about 6 new (not "new") trucks come into the yard this week---- including this M820! I'm excited about it as we have never had one here before--:jumpin:

Its a 1970 showing 12k miles-- cant wait to check it out-- to see how it expands and whatnot.!

Let me know if anyone wants it-- its gonna be a great deal for someone!

Maybe we can all camp in it at Camp Dirtbag!!!!! (no spooning!)

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Attachments

jollyroger

You always get the cool stuff. I never get anything nice.:cry:

Seriously though that is cool. I have always wanted one. I am looking for an expansible van trailer to pull behind my M-818. Why? Because I can.
Let us know what you want to do with it. And of course how much. Inqueiring minds want to know.

91W350

Did you roll it across a scale? I have always been curious as to the actual weight of one. I know the data plate says 28,000. They have a lot of iron hanging on them. I thought about using one for a bobber as there were some pretty rough ones at Riley, only they have a secondary frame riveted to the original frame. We would have been drilling rivets for two weeks. Glen

100dollarman

Did you roll it across a scale? I have always been curious as to the actual weight of one. I know the data plate says 28,000. They have a lot of iron hanging on them. I thought about using one for a bobber as there were some pretty rough ones at Riley, only they have a secondary frame riveted to the original frame. We would have been drilling rivets for two weeks. Glen

I havent weighed it--

91W350

I always wondered about their weight, they list that long double framed chassis as 28,000 and the boxes have a 19,000 data plate on them as well. I know they are a rolling chunk!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks