• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first Expandable! M820

100dollarman

I have had about 6 new (not "new") trucks come into the yard this week---- including this M820! I'm excited about it as we have never had one here before--:jumpin:

Its a 1970 showing 12k miles-- cant wait to check it out-- to see how it expands and whatnot.!

Let me know if anyone wants it-- its gonna be a great deal for someone!

Maybe we can all camp in it at Camp Dirtbag!!!!! (no spooning!)

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Attachments

jollyroger

You always get the cool stuff. I never get anything nice.:cry:

Seriously though that is cool. I have always wanted one. I am looking for an expansible van trailer to pull behind my M-818. Why? Because I can.
Let us know what you want to do with it. And of course how much. Inqueiring minds want to know.

91W350

Did you roll it across a scale? I have always been curious as to the actual weight of one. I know the data plate says 28,000. They have a lot of iron hanging on them. I thought about using one for a bobber as there were some pretty rough ones at Riley, only they have a secondary frame riveted to the original frame. We would have been drilling rivets for two weeks. Glen

100dollarman

Did you roll it across a scale? I have always been curious as to the actual weight of one. I know the data plate says 28,000. They have a lot of iron hanging on them. I thought about using one for a bobber as there were some pretty rough ones at Riley, only they have a secondary frame riveted to the original frame. We would have been drilling rivets for two weeks. Glen

I havent weighed it--

91W350

I always wondered about their weight, they list that long double framed chassis as 28,000 and the boxes have a 19,000 data plate on them as well. I know they are a rolling chunk!