• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first MV

biscuitwhistler37

I think you need to get the Deuce dyno-tested to sort out the 4hp - 134hp - 167hp mystery! ;-)
There is a chance it makes a full 80hp at the wheels!

It is a good surprise to find out that they dropped a late production multi into the truck. Have you checked the transmission, too? Maybe it was a whole driveline transplant!
I did and it appears to be so! It's an English 3035, can't find a year or anything and it's just a 3 line data tag but still, it's been swapped. T case looks original but is way too clean and the paints too nice, so I'm looking into that today. As for the dyno, I looked into it, but for what these guys want for a "just curious" run on my "stock" deuce, I can spend the money making it a not stock deuce, and go from a "just curious" run, to "lets see what a 200hp multi fuel sounds like" 😆

biscuitwhistler37

@biscuitwhistler37 My comment about the dyno was tongue-in-cheek!
I looked into it shortly after getting the truck 🤣
However, here is what a 200 hp multifuel sounds like! :)
My LDS just after the refresh (new rings, new mains and rod bearings, new heads and valve trains)
That sounds beautiful! Thanks for sharing, not a whole lot of difference between the two, unless mines an LDS with a late model LDT tag on it 😯...... I'll find out when its my turn to refresh 😬.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks