• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My girlfriend and my M813

CycleJay

If that doesn't give me an idea ! How about a SteelSoldiers calendar featuring Member's trucks and Beautiful women. Surely someone can take this and run with It ! Spread this around ! All profits benefit Steel Soldiers !
Hi Bob,

If this takes off, and anyone on SS in the Atlanta, Ga. area need a photographer,
I can help them out, I have been a photographer mostly semi-pro since the third grade, and I have a portfolio to prove it.

So anyone out there, just let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Vintage iron

Thanks for all of the positive response. She is something special. We are going to the Weare NH. rally in July too. I will be really putting her to the test that weekend. Nothing but military trucks, gear and camping in the woods! I am not sure who asked but, that is a IBIS light bar over the windshield. I made the brackets custom.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Thanks for all of the positive response. She is something special. We are going to the Weare NH. rally in July too. I will be really putting her to the test that weekend. Nothing but military trucks, gear and camping in the woods! I am not sure who asked but, that is a IBIS light bar over the windshield. I made the brackets custom.
But is she the girl from the auto parts yard?

Vintage iron

Hey Indy4x4fab! I guess lightning can strike the same place twice! roflNo she was not the one from the salvage yard! I must say, she is better.:p

She even reserved the camping and vender spots for us at the Weare NH. Rally.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks