• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My girlfriend and my M813

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for starting a new thread, the old one was getting boring.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have a woman who looks like that and lets you keep/play with old army trucks, I would have to say you are, indeed, a lucky man!

bob270win

If that doesn't give me an idea ! How about a SteelSoldiers calendar featuring Member's trucks and Beautiful women. Surely someone can take this and run with It ! Spread this around ! All profits benefit Steel Soldiers !

steelandcanvas

If that doesn't give me an idea ! How about a SteelSoldiers calendar featuring Member's trucks and Beautiful women. Surely someone can take this and run with It ! Spread this around ! All profits benefit Steel Soldiers !
Start a new thread, take the ball, and run with it!
How about Member's Wives and/or Girlfriends?
:grd:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My bother-in-law took their Mustang to an airshow and then posted this pic on his facebook page. Since it has an MV in it, I figured I'd share it here.

My post to his fb page:
"Hark! Isn't that a Mustang blocking the view of that P-51 Mustang? Uh, great pic there, Bob, but your friend's "uniform" isn't quite historically accurate. LOL"

I've since considered a "new and improved" caption:
"Bob with THREE Mustangs!"

Attachments

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice "Bird" Chaplain! Always loved 'em. Was that an after-market air breather on that 5ton w/winch? Thanks for sharing!
God bless,
Tony:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks