• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My girlfriend and my M813

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for starting a new thread, the old one was getting boring.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have a woman who looks like that and lets you keep/play with old army trucks, I would have to say you are, indeed, a lucky man!

bob270win

If that doesn't give me an idea ! How about a SteelSoldiers calendar featuring Member's trucks and Beautiful women. Surely someone can take this and run with It ! Spread this around ! All profits benefit Steel Soldiers !

steelandcanvas

If that doesn't give me an idea ! How about a SteelSoldiers calendar featuring Member's trucks and Beautiful women. Surely someone can take this and run with It ! Spread this around ! All profits benefit Steel Soldiers !
Start a new thread, take the ball, and run with it!
How about Member's Wives and/or Girlfriends?
:grd:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My bother-in-law took their Mustang to an airshow and then posted this pic on his facebook page. Since it has an MV in it, I figured I'd share it here.

My post to his fb page:
"Hark! Isn't that a Mustang blocking the view of that P-51 Mustang? Uh, great pic there, Bob, but your friend's "uniform" isn't quite historically accurate. LOL"

I've since considered a "new and improved" caption:
"Bob with THREE Mustangs!"

Attachments

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice "Bird" Chaplain! Always loved 'em. Was that an after-market air breather on that 5ton w/winch? Thanks for sharing!
God bless,
Tony:D