• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My HET project

Shark Bait

image.jpgI don't have a $ figure yet, but this is the DVR specs. It is offered with or without GPS, however, the GPS nearly doubles the $. My rep is going to email me the owners manual to see if its what I want. I would like the recording capability for the simple reason people just don't drive anymore. They text, talk on he phone, do their makeup, read the paper............you all know what I mean. I WANT AN UNBIASED WITNESS. lol

Shark Bait

I got a little time this weekend to work on my headlight guards. The original guards won't clear the Truck-Lite LED's. I coat them with a couple layers of spray on bed liner then Behr for the green and Rustoleum flat black where needed. I managed to get time today to bolt them on. Still have a few things to do but you get the ideal. The back plate will stay mounted and the guards will simply un bolt from them on top and bottom to service lights if need be.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Shark Bait

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgI finally got some of my cameras installed this past weekend but forgotten o take pictures outside in the daylight. Sorry, I haven't finished this end of the garage yet to have lights up.

Dave

Shark Bait

What system is that! Thats exactly like I want. Is there a option say when in reverse it goes to just your backup camera
There are trigger wires for left turn signal, right turn signal and reverse light to activate monitor to that channel. It wasn't a kit, they are units we put together for clients we do installations for. The models are in this thread, if need a supplier you can PM me.

Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks