• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My m1008

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you ever figure out how you were going to fetch it? They do flat tow quite well. I've towed CUCVs thousands of miles and not once has one given me the slightest problem.

GM-M1008

I am going to have Eric (heavy ) haul it up for me. i would flat tow it but i dont trust taking my other 86 1/2 ton that far and i dont have a tow bar. i contacted local towing companys and heavy beat them by a long run. cant wait to get it home ... so i can climb all over it and make noises and drive it around.

GM-M1008

well today was disappointing... my truck was supposed to be here around 10-11 my time ...so i was sitting around waiting then i get a call from eric saying the roll back had hydrolic problems and it wasnt coming today but there gunna tri for tomorrow. i missed a day of school for nothing ( i aint complain ). If it come tomorrow i will tell my day to take pics so you can see it up close

lindyp38

hey...it looks like mine....lol......

once u service it completely....ull be good to go.....

i drove mine up to fort drum and back...after i recovered my new trailer.....

over 10hrs of driving with no issues......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks