• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M101A2 Trailer adventure.

Pat Gray

It all started about 8 years ago. I had been going to the 127 Sale ( It's a yard sale that is over 650 miles long) I wanted to buy a new truck and go to the garage sale at the same time. So after doing some research on the internet and finding a dealership in Houston Texas I bought the truck and then realized I needed a trailer to haul our stuff home after all we were driving across the US!! I found a M101A2 for sale in Baton Rouge LA and made the deal to pick it up 2 days after I got my pickup. We flew from Portland Oregon to Houston Texas and got the truck and 2 days later we were in Baton Rouge LA to hook up the trailer and off we went!! I have been a military collector for over 40 years and really enjoyed stopping at garage sales and flea markets. We did manage to fill it up at the 127 Sale and flea markets on our way home! I wish I took more pictures along the way. I was really amazed how many people complemented how much they liked the trailer!! This is the first picture when we made it to Alabama to start the 127 Sale.M101A2.jpeg

Pat Gray

After Whitehorse I wanted to drive the Dempster Highway. WOW!! what a trip. So much to see and be sure to take along some extra fuel and spare tire. Even though I never had to use them.... Made a lot of stops along the way. I tried to make it to the Artic Ocean but the rivers were still running high due to snow melt. But we did manage to make it to the Artic Circle!!!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks