• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M101A2 Trailer adventure.

Pat Gray

The states my M101A2 has been in and Canada:
Louisiana
Mississippi
Alabama
Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
Tennessee
Kentucky
Illinois
Missouri
Kansas
Iowa
Nebraska
South Dakota
Wyoming
Idaho
Oregon
Washington
British Columbia, Canada
Yukon Territory, Canada
Alaska
California
Where next??

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the same trailer with humvvee rims what type of rim are those?
The M101A3 had a slightly longer axle with drops at the ends for a little more height, and a little wider fenders to accommodate HMMWV wheels on it. The M101A2 had standard GM wheels the same as the CUCV trucks.

EDIT: There are some people that have added wheel spacers and managed to fit HMMWV wheels onto the M101A2. I tried it on mine (M116A2, so same chassis but flatbed instead of box)) with just 1/2" spacers and was unable to clear the hand brake cable, though other people said it worked for them without any spacers. Others use 2" spacers, but I haven't used the trailer enough to bother going that route yet.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks