• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M38A1

CharlyArmy

Picture of my M38A1 during my towns summer celebration. I bought it in 1996 and it took me a year to refurbish it. Took it all the way down to a bare frame, rebuilt the engine myself and refurbished all the parts in my garage.

About time for a another overhaul, I want to redo the engine, transmission, front axle, brakes and steering.

(having some problems loading the picture)

Evidently, I'm not smart enough to put a picture in my post. I'll try to figure it out later. :oops:

Last edited:

Aerialfred

Picture of my M38A1 during my towns summer celebration. I bought it in 1996 and it took me a year to refurbish it. Took it all the way down to a bare frame, rebuilt the engine myself and refurbished all the parts in my garage.

About time for a another overhaul, I want to redo the engine, transmission, front axle, brakes and steering.

(having some problems loading the picture)

Evidently, I'm not smart enough to put a picture in my post. I'll try to figure it out

That looks great! I hope to get mine going soon. I ordered a fuel/vac pump and just received it this week. Hopefully that will get it to run better.
Does anyone know where I can find a gas tank for my M38A1?

tymbom

Aerialfred: youcan find fuel tank for a1's just by searching on yahoo or something like that. A lot of the civilian jeep parts sources have reprductions for sale

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks