• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M38A1

CharlyArmy

Picture of my M38A1 during my towns summer celebration. I bought it in 1996 and it took me a year to refurbish it. Took it all the way down to a bare frame, rebuilt the engine myself and refurbished all the parts in my garage.

About time for a another overhaul, I want to redo the engine, transmission, front axle, brakes and steering.

(having some problems loading the picture)

Evidently, I'm not smart enough to put a picture in my post. I'll try to figure it out later. :oops:

Last edited:

Aerialfred

Picture of my M38A1 during my towns summer celebration. I bought it in 1996 and it took me a year to refurbish it. Took it all the way down to a bare frame, rebuilt the engine myself and refurbished all the parts in my garage.

About time for a another overhaul, I want to redo the engine, transmission, front axle, brakes and steering.

(having some problems loading the picture)

Evidently, I'm not smart enough to put a picture in my post. I'll try to figure it out

That looks great! I hope to get mine going soon. I ordered a fuel/vac pump and just received it this week. Hopefully that will get it to run better.
Does anyone know where I can find a gas tank for my M38A1?

tymbom

Aerialfred: youcan find fuel tank for a1's just by searching on yahoo or something like that. A lot of the civilian jeep parts sources have reprductions for sale

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2