• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M880 Thread (pics plus bonus M882)

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Getting the Tarp and Bow Kit ready to install. Will need cleanup, but this is my "camper" for Denton, so I need it set more than I need it to look pretty. (Not me in the picture, buddy who was helping out)

Attachments

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, long time update. After unceremoniously dying the morning of the Veterans Day parade 2016, and me looking at it every day since, I finally got off my ass monday, had a local wrecker company come pick it up, and drop it off at a local store (Tucker Automotive, Spring Lake, NC) to get repaired. $150 including new fuel pump later (not even what I thought was broken!) and I'm running again. Fuel is a little rough, and I'm going to have to work on getting it cleaned out by the time the parade rolls around. But she's working!

• I need a new rear harness, I replaced the reverse light bulbs a while ago, but they don't work now, and the harness has been butchered through the fire department and various trailer plug wiring.
  • Installed, but not well, the Bridge Data Plate.
  • need to go through and "reset" the seat kit. Time to find some Loc-tite.
  • Paint will need another base coat. Having issues with it in some areas, especially where dumb-ass former friend now top of my hit list, left the post magnets on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks