• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M925 showed up

BrainP

My M925 just showed up on the back of the step deck. I am glad I opted to ship it rather than drive it. I noticed something I haven't seen before the light switch is a push button unit that fits into the oval hole in the dash. I have only seen the one with the levers. Has anyone seen this. Im guessing its from a newer truck. I like it. Its labeled and easier to understand. Ill take a pic if this is something new.

Alexsha

Its just a different style switch. Not all that uncommon, but they can burn out. I think many people end up swapping back to the 3 lever switch.

dilligaf13

The push button light switches were someone's attempt to re-invent the wheel. They were not well received and nowhere near as reliable, as the three lever switches.

Last edited:

Gunzy

The push button switches are prone to causing fires unless ALL of your lighting is LED. Either way I would get it out of there ASAP.

BrainP

Thanks for the info, fortunately my other truck came with a spare old school switch. Anyone have a good inexpensive source for 14.00R20 tires?

Powershift

Yep, get that switch out. A buddy almost had is HMMWV burn up due to one!

And yea... where are you in Ca?