• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M925 showed up

BrainP

My M925 just showed up on the back of the step deck. I am glad I opted to ship it rather than drive it. I noticed something I haven't seen before the light switch is a push button unit that fits into the oval hole in the dash. I have only seen the one with the levers. Has anyone seen this. Im guessing its from a newer truck. I like it. Its labeled and easier to understand. Ill take a pic if this is something new.

Alexsha

Its just a different style switch. Not all that uncommon, but they can burn out. I think many people end up swapping back to the 3 lever switch.

dilligaf13

The push button light switches were someone's attempt to re-invent the wheel. They were not well received and nowhere near as reliable, as the three lever switches.

Last edited:

Gunzy

The push button switches are prone to causing fires unless ALL of your lighting is LED. Either way I would get it out of there ASAP.

BrainP

Thanks for the info, fortunately my other truck came with a spare old school switch. Anyone have a good inexpensive source for 14.00R20 tires?

Powershift

Yep, get that switch out. A buddy almost had is HMMWV burn up due to one!

And yea... where are you in Ca?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks