My MEP-803a experience

csheath

I'll have to get with you if I ever decide to rivnut my set. I have a small bag of aluminum 10-32 rivnuts but not enough to do the set and no tool.

I have found that a dab of antisieze compound will keep the corrosion at bay. Messy but worth it in the long run.

lonesouth

I'll have to get with you if I ever decide to rivnut my set. I have a small bag of aluminum 10-32 rivnuts but not enough to do the set and no tool.

I have found that a dab of antisieze compound will keep the corrosion at bay. Messy but worth it in the long run.
Just let me know when you want to stop by. I’ve got around 50 rivnuts left, you are welcome to use them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lonesouth

Picking up a DRASH 23kw trailer only. I can't find anything on the web regarding the trailer, no specs, no TM, nothing. I've gathered from bits and pieces that the wheels and tires are common with the HMMWV and the hydraulic brakes are common to the 1101/1102 trailers. Anyone have any more info on just the trailer? The part number is 20RFH33DWLP.

Attachments

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picking up a DRASH 23kw trailer only. I can't find anything on the web regarding the trailer, no specs, no TM, nothing. I've gathered from bits and pieces that the wheels and tires are common with the HMMWV and the hydraulic brakes are common to the 1101/1102 trailers. Anyone have any more info on just the trailer? The part number is 20RFH33DWLP.
Howdy,

Well, you can try contacting 2 manufacturers of the trailers. It's either Silver Eagle or Schutt.
Silver Eagle website
Schutt Industries

Guyfang

The trailer IS a HMMWV trailer. That's why the tires are the same as the truck. The trailer is covered in TM 9-2330-392-14&P AND the TM covering the PU, (Power Unit) set.

The Part number 20RFH§§DWLP is NOT in the supply system, nor in the TM9-2330-392-14&P. It might be in the TM covering the PU, but I do not know what that is. Should be on the data plate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks