• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new CUCV II

Hollywood1980

I know this post is old but I know of one maybe going up for sale over here what are these like to drive? Top speed? Am I right in saying these don't have the V8?

Russ

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Read Stonepickers many CUCV-II threads. He has put 50K+ miles on his pickup. Most have the 6.5L Turbo Diesel, while a few have the 5.7L gasser.

Hollywood, you need to add your state/country to your user profile. That is a site requirement.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know of about 6 pickups, three blazers and a suburban, that are here is the US. Only one pickup and Blazer clone in Europe that I know of.

If the truck comes available, get it. If you don't keep it then there are many others that would like to have it.

Last edited:

yukondriver

Hello Guys,
i know 4 or 5 CUCV ll Pickups here in Germany and one CUCV ll Type A ,2-Door utility Clone. Its my one.
All pickups have the 6.5 Turbodiesel Engine, my one have the 5,7 Gasoline Engine.
DSC00680_967x725.jpg

combatmech

I know of about 6 pickups, three blazers and a suburban, that are here is the US. Only one pickup and Blazer clone in Europe that I know of.

If the truck comes available, get it. If you don't keep it then there are many others that would like to have it.
Ditto.
There is a member here that got a CUCVII Tahoe with the 6.5 Turbo diesel in it recently.
I have a former Army Chevy K3500, soon to be a CUCVII clone. Love the turbo diesel.
Prior to leaving the Virginia Beach area, saw several CUCVII's, CUCVIII's and early LSSV's sitting in the DRMO. There is hope.....just a question of when and how much.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks