• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new CUCV II

Hollywood1980

I know this post is old but I know of one maybe going up for sale over here what are these like to drive? Top speed? Am I right in saying these don't have the V8?

Russ

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Read Stonepickers many CUCV-II threads. He has put 50K+ miles on his pickup. Most have the 6.5L Turbo Diesel, while a few have the 5.7L gasser.

Hollywood, you need to add your state/country to your user profile. That is a site requirement.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know of about 6 pickups, three blazers and a suburban, that are here is the US. Only one pickup and Blazer clone in Europe that I know of.

If the truck comes available, get it. If you don't keep it then there are many others that would like to have it.

Last edited:

yukondriver

Hello Guys,
i know 4 or 5 CUCV ll Pickups here in Germany and one CUCV ll Type A ,2-Door utility Clone. Its my one.
All pickups have the 6.5 Turbodiesel Engine, my one have the 5,7 Gasoline Engine.
DSC00680_967x725.jpg

combatmech

I know of about 6 pickups, three blazers and a suburban, that are here is the US. Only one pickup and Blazer clone in Europe that I know of.

If the truck comes available, get it. If you don't keep it then there are many others that would like to have it.
Ditto.
There is a member here that got a CUCVII Tahoe with the 6.5 Turbo diesel in it recently.
I have a former Army Chevy K3500, soon to be a CUCVII clone. Love the turbo diesel.
Prior to leaving the Virginia Beach area, saw several CUCVII's, CUCVIII's and early LSSV's sitting in the DRMO. There is hope.....just a question of when and how much.