• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new Deuce

ktm380

Drove her move from Fort Carson this afternoon. I had a brought a goose neck trailer but it sounded so good it just had to be driven. Hooked up a M105 and hit the road. Only one problem, I did not bring hearing protection!! This was my first time with a turbo Deuce and it's a whistler. It's a 1968 W/W, I have not look thru it completely but I know it has a new radiator and lots of new bolts on the transmission hump.

kcimb

To post that you have a new deuce and not post pics is heresy of the utmost unspeakableness.

BAN HIM!

okay, I keed I keed. Post pics.

KaiserM109

I believe that I looked at that truck when I went down at Carson to inspect trailers. It is a good one. I got 3 of the M105A2 trailers in that auction, but I'm still trying to get the EUCs.

ktm380

Little better pictures.
I need to change the fuel filters to see if that with get rid of the varying idle, after five or so minutes it will even out.

Now I just need to read up on the either starting system. I have not had to use the flame heater yet on the other Deuce to start it.

Attachments

ktm380

Way to much, $3650. The buyer's premium and the 3.9% tax are the killers. Then the $60 for the SF97. But the feeling of driving her home, priceless!