• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new Deuce

ktm380

Drove her move from Fort Carson this afternoon. I had a brought a goose neck trailer but it sounded so good it just had to be driven. Hooked up a M105 and hit the road. Only one problem, I did not bring hearing protection!! This was my first time with a turbo Deuce and it's a whistler. It's a 1968 W/W, I have not look thru it completely but I know it has a new radiator and lots of new bolts on the transmission hump.

kcimb

To post that you have a new deuce and not post pics is heresy of the utmost unspeakableness.

BAN HIM!

okay, I keed I keed. Post pics.

KaiserM109

I believe that I looked at that truck when I went down at Carson to inspect trailers. It is a good one. I got 3 of the M105A2 trailers in that auction, but I'm still trying to get the EUCs.

ktm380

Little better pictures.
I need to change the fuel filters to see if that with get rid of the varying idle, after five or so minutes it will even out.

Now I just need to read up on the either starting system. I have not had to use the flame heater yet on the other Deuce to start it.

Attachments

ktm380

Way to much, $3650. The buyer's premium and the 3.9% tax are the killers. Then the $60 for the SF97. But the feeling of driving her home, priceless!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks