• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My New Deuce

Rebelpride

I was the high bidder on a deuce at the Nov. Camp Lejune truck sale. Currently wading thru the paper work.
Specs:
M35A2,
2 1/ 2 TON CARGO TRUCK WITH OUT WINCH,
MILES-15, 525
HOURS-860
HARD TOP
CARGO BED COVER WITH BOWS
** STARTS AND RUNS **
Invoiced $1920.60

Attachments

patr

I'm preparing to bid on an M35A2 through GL at our local miitary surplus location. What is involved in the paperwork, and is there some work that can be done prior to bidding that would speed up the process?

Armada

Congrats! Solid looking truck with some desirable options. Question: I see heater controls and air intake for the box, but no heater box? Laying loose in the bed perhaps?

bugs

new home when the folks find out???????? ive been hanging out in mine for a while now stretcher from seat to seat make for a ciesta when needed. great for camping as well. i think i spend more time in the duece then at home good luck!!!

Rebelpride

Yeah I will be 25 on the 13th of Dec. and my pop has been harping about saving money for a house. Figure I will after the deuce. Young and single why not buy a deuce.

FreightTrain

Banned
Or help you haul EVERYTHING when you buy a house and have to remodel/repair the house.That will save you about 500 bucks right there on delivery or truck rental.

Rebelpride

Pics Added

Well my EUC was approved sooner than expected. Here's some pics of my preview trip. Comments, suggestions, and advice welcome.

Attachments