• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My......wrecker.....

mo-mudder

Oh, that poor truck...
But really, not too bad, I guess. Strip off the cab and replacing it ought be easy enough.
Remind me never to vacation down there. The bugs sting hard enough to chew thru the floorboards! Or was that the mice that were looing to find a new home? And OIL for a water bowl? Them's some tough critters, I taluwut...

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
well it is a wrecker still. so i would get all my parts together first to see how much it could cost and with some help from us an the LORD you will make it ok Tim:-D

badgmc56

I have restored cars that looked about as good. Man you got a BIG job ahead of you! Nothing is impossable with patience and knowlege. Good luck, can't wait to see it when it's done.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks