• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My......wrecker.....

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
We will be bringing "Towdulled" up to the farm in the near future. My neighbor has a large sandblaster (soon to be powered by a surplus deuce engine) that I can use.
With the parts trucks FT and I have the wrecker will be up and running as soon as we can give it our full attention. Once it gets paint and a new set of tires it will have it's dignity back.

dittle

Better be careful with the sandblaster or you will be replacing more than just sheet metal by the time all the rust comes off. Question asked to the sandblaster operator during the process "Are you supposed to see the gears sticking through the axle pumpkin?" and the reply is "No, but I had to get the rust off" :roll:

tractor

be careful on sheet metal also. It warps. My friend blasted a mustang hood that was mint and paid a ton for. It was for a fast back and ruined it warped it all out of shape.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks