• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nato cable plug adapator

harry

any one know if they make a nato cable adaptor (old style 2 pin)
I want to be able to use my old style( 2 pin )cable on new style 1 pin receptacal (female)

the adaptor would have two hole female on one side and 1pin male on other end
Harry

rlwm211

Hi;
I obtained an adapter that converts the 2 pin old style cable end to the newer NATO cable end. I do not think that they are really common and you will have to look a while to find one. They do exist.

RL

rlwm211

I would have gotten my adapter out and taken a photo, but it is freakin cold here (25 degrees) and I just could not bring myself to go outside and get it.

;)

RL

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The cheapest way is to find the 2pin receptacle from a truck and wire it to a nato plug. Then you just plug your 2 pin cable into it and you have a nato slave cable end(with 2 extra feet of length).

harry

I have truck and genrator that uses 2pin / truck and fuel pump that uses a 1 pin / and a new 2pin jumper cable so the adaptor seems like the way to go
Harry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks