• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nato cable plug adapator

harry

any one know if they make a nato cable adaptor (old style 2 pin)
I want to be able to use my old style( 2 pin )cable on new style 1 pin receptacal (female)

the adaptor would have two hole female on one side and 1pin male on other end
Harry

rlwm211

Hi;
I obtained an adapter that converts the 2 pin old style cable end to the newer NATO cable end. I do not think that they are really common and you will have to look a while to find one. They do exist.

RL

rlwm211

I would have gotten my adapter out and taken a photo, but it is freakin cold here (25 degrees) and I just could not bring myself to go outside and get it.

;)

RL

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The cheapest way is to find the 2pin receptacle from a truck and wire it to a nato plug. Then you just plug your 2 pin cable into it and you have a nato slave cable end(with 2 extra feet of length).

harry

I have truck and genrator that uses 2pin / truck and fuel pump that uses a 1 pin / and a new 2pin jumper cable so the adaptor seems like the way to go
Harry