• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NC to Maryland and back (First Recovery)

ecupirate

Well guys I am heading up to Ft. Meade here in the next few hours to get my 101A2 and it is my first recovery. I hope I have everything I need and all goes well...I have my fingers crossed. If anybody else is going up there tomorrow 3/25 I'll be there around 10 in a burgundy Tacoma. I'll post pics of the whole thing tomorrow when I get home. Keep an eye on the forums...hopefully I will not need emergency assistance. :grd::grd:

If anyone else is up there and needs something tomorrow hit me at 252-341-9880. Ecupirate

ecupirate

Recovery went well when my ride-along emails me the pics I will post them. Trailer was in great shape nothing more than minor surface rust if that, tires had good tread and just needed a little air. More to come with some pics.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks