• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NC to Maryland and back (First Recovery)

ecupirate

Well guys I am heading up to Ft. Meade here in the next few hours to get my 101A2 and it is my first recovery. I hope I have everything I need and all goes well...I have my fingers crossed. If anybody else is going up there tomorrow 3/25 I'll be there around 10 in a burgundy Tacoma. I'll post pics of the whole thing tomorrow when I get home. Keep an eye on the forums...hopefully I will not need emergency assistance. :grd::grd:

If anyone else is up there and needs something tomorrow hit me at 252-341-9880. Ecupirate

ecupirate

Recovery went well when my ride-along emails me the pics I will post them. Trailer was in great shape nothing more than minor surface rust if that, tires had good tread and just needed a little air. More to come with some pics.