• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need 1966 deuce info

Loco_Hosa

Ya but they make a preaty cool pizza delivery veh. though.
Yes, but if you have to make a U-turn, or call a customer, forget it. >.<

I dont want to Hi-Jack the thread more than we have, but we do need to catch up! I want to hear how the bobbers brakes are doing.

chuck-10

Test drove the truck and as long as nationwide can get me insurance I will be picking it up on saturday.I found tags on the body any engine that said it was redone in 90.It ran very good and everything in the truck works.It shifts like a new truck(no shifter slop).They have m105 trailers for 595.00 with tops,I may have to come home with one of those also.Thanks on the heads up on what to look for.Dog bones are good,brakes feel real good with no air noises from air pack,no blowby,the toploader on the front axle is damp makeing it looks like it had blowby.Rear axles are dry but the front axle boots are damp.:jumpin:

chuck-10

I did a search and can not find what kind of trans and transfercase fluid to use,before I take it home I am going to change the oil and check the fluids on friday and come back saturday morning to take it home.

chuck-10

I replaced all the filters today,changed the oil and insp all fluids.I got insurance and title transfered along with a 2 mile hot lap to look for problems.I pick it up at 8 am Tomorrow,wish me luck.50 mile drive from millersburg to shippensburg.Yes I will have picks.This kind of feels like christmas to me.