• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a dimension for Deuce tool rack

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello to all!

I need a small bit of help with the pioneer rack. The Deuce I got didn't have one, so I bought one and it does not have the angle iron supports. So I'll have to make a set for now. What I need is a measurement of the support arms and if you could be so kind as to take a picure of how it's mounted to the mud flap on the other end. Looked, kicked, stepped on them a thousand times, but I can't remember how it looks!

Thanks in advance

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure if I have those laying around somewhere, but tomorrow I'll look some for a couple of them.

If I have them, You can have them.

50/50 chance I can find some.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Again I like to thank the help so far, I now see that besides the angle iron I also need the top high side bracket that connects the rack to the mud flap. That one has more of a tricky bend to it!

Should be interesting till I get real ones!

Rick

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're in luck, I found the hardware/brackets and have the 3 pieces ready to mail to you when you PM me an address.