• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a dimension for Deuce tool rack

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello to all!

I need a small bit of help with the pioneer rack. The Deuce I got didn't have one, so I bought one and it does not have the angle iron supports. So I'll have to make a set for now. What I need is a measurement of the support arms and if you could be so kind as to take a picure of how it's mounted to the mud flap on the other end. Looked, kicked, stepped on them a thousand times, but I can't remember how it looks!

Thanks in advance

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure if I have those laying around somewhere, but tomorrow I'll look some for a couple of them.

If I have them, You can have them.

50/50 chance I can find some.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Again I like to thank the help so far, I now see that besides the angle iron I also need the top high side bracket that connects the rack to the mud flap. That one has more of a tricky bend to it!

Should be interesting till I get real ones!

Rick

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're in luck, I found the hardware/brackets and have the 3 pieces ready to mail to you when you PM me an address.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks