• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a Injector pump assy For Mep-003A

nonpro

I am looking for a fuel injector pump assy. to fit the Onan 4 Cyl diesel. I have a MEP-002A 2 cyl onan gen set and it has the 4 cyl setup on it with 2 caps on the unused ports. I hate to buy another engine just to get the pump but I will if I have too. Thanks in advance if any one can help.

I found a comp. engine on ebay but hate to pay shipping half way across the USA.:lost:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The correct IP has 2 ports plugged on the Mep-002a. Why do you think you have the wrong one?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
similar to what doghead said, with a little more info. The MEP-002a and MEP-003a use the same IP. It is an AMBAC model 50. The MEP-002a has 2 ports capped off though. Your post if a bit confusing. Do you have an 003a that is missing the IP, or are you looking for an IP for your 002a?

nonpro

I have a MEP-003 engine that I need a pump for . I used the refrence to the pump on the MEP002 as I also have a complete 002 running and I see that the pump has the 4 ports with 2 capped off.
Thanks again everyone

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks