• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a Injector pump assy For Mep-003A

nonpro

I am looking for a fuel injector pump assy. to fit the Onan 4 Cyl diesel. I have a MEP-002A 2 cyl onan gen set and it has the 4 cyl setup on it with 2 caps on the unused ports. I hate to buy another engine just to get the pump but I will if I have too. Thanks in advance if any one can help.

I found a comp. engine on ebay but hate to pay shipping half way across the USA.:lost:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The correct IP has 2 ports plugged on the Mep-002a. Why do you think you have the wrong one?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
similar to what doghead said, with a little more info. The MEP-002a and MEP-003a use the same IP. It is an AMBAC model 50. The MEP-002a has 2 ports capped off though. Your post if a bit confusing. Do you have an 003a that is missing the IP, or are you looking for an IP for your 002a?

nonpro

I have a MEP-003 engine that I need a pump for . I used the refrence to the pump on the MEP002 as I also have a complete 002 running and I see that the pump has the 4 ports with 2 capped off.
Thanks again everyone