• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a set of keys...HELP!

pc3nmcb

Thanks Seabee! I've been sending them out like crazy and darned near ran myself out. I'll try to restock soon. FWIW I tape the key to a piece of cardboard like a cereal box, drop it in an envelope and put a stamp on it. Fast and cheap!

Thanks Recovery4x4 that sounds good. If he gets back with me, that is how I will send it. Thanks ED

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, I wished I could justify that! Then again, I do know someone with the books and cutter to make keys from the code!

ONTOS66

How about a diagram for CUCV owners so they can remove the ignition switch and install a toggle switch with a starter button? (of course that wouldn't help with the door locks - but then wind wings are cheap to replace)
:twisted:

maritimer

door locks? man i aint locked my doors since i got the truck lol and its been my dd in both canadas, capital city and now the maritimes, mind you most people look in and see absolutly nothing not even carpets inside and say umm yeah not worhtt the hassle lol

dependable

I just got some spare ignition core and key sets from oem surplus and low and behold, the keys work in my stock cucv,s. I would not assume all the lock sets they have are cucv but the two I got were. Best to call and say you want the round keyed ones, if you have a choice.

ford381stroker

help. local chevy dealership is wanting a title from to verify ownership of one. i haven't picked it up yet and done the SF97 form.

i will gladly pay someone paypal to ship me a set of keys. please let me know. thanks!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
help. local chevy dealership is wanting a title from to verify ownership of one. i haven't picked it up yet and done the SF97 form.

i will gladly pay someone paypal to ship me a set of keys. please let me know. thanks!

PM me your address, I'll get one in the mail to you.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you all decide to get over yourselves, you will notice he wasn't asking for a key code, he was simply asking if anyone had a spare. I don't think that is to much to ask. PM your address I will send you one.

Did you miss this offer ? Send a PM to one of us and we'll get you squared away!

mvfd70

OK, this may sound stupid but I'm a Noobie. But the way you guys are talking on here all the CUCV's were keyed the same. Is that correct or did I miss something? Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks