• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need advice with FDECU 5

Lmtv772

Banned
LMTV,

I have been answering your PM's, but have the feeling they are not getting to you. When I look at my sent messages, they are not listed there. Have you had any answers to the last two PM's you sent?
no didn't get a response, Guy
Maybe I need to delete some messages?
~michael

Guyfang

Staff member
There has got to be something in the TM that specifies minimum requirements to run the Reefer. How about the HR section? Oh, what did the meters read for load on your 100 KW?

Lmtv772

Banned
There has got to be something in the TM that specifies minimum requirements to run the Reefer. How about the HR section? Oh, what did the meters read for load on your 100 KW?
I wish I could tell. The gauge doesn' work :(
it was 80 deg out today and the AC put out 55 deg

Last edited:

Poccur

Pretty sure the manual says you need a 60 amp power cord...not that it will need 60 amps in general...now you may get a spike when the compressor fires but it will be momentary...
Unless you have a super high-speed amp meter it will likely miss a spike but you should be able to measure the running current and we can work it out...
FDECU had an EER of 4.8 so your power draw will be 10kW approx...expect current to run at 28 amps or so...

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks