• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Dimensions

C15TA

Is it possible that someone could provide me with the dimensions of the cover over the transfer case shifter on an M1010?
I would like to use that cover as the base for a console.
Thanks,
Barry

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Barry , what kind of console do you want to install and what do you want to put in it ?you can try some of the police consoles , they come in all sorts of sizes and options ,
regards Frank

C15TA

Hi Frank
What I had in mind was a console that is more vertical as I would still like to keep the walkthrough to the rear and I still need to access the shifter. Something like the dog house on a van. I was thinking of something to house the radio, backup camera, a few switches and some indicator lamps. If possible a cup holder for the top would be nice. It is still in the planning stages so any suggestions are welcomed. I first have to re & re the transfer case to repair a leak and replace the exhaust.
Cheers,
Barry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks