• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Dimensions

C15TA

Is it possible that someone could provide me with the dimensions of the cover over the transfer case shifter on an M1010?
I would like to use that cover as the base for a console.
Thanks,
Barry

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Barry , what kind of console do you want to install and what do you want to put in it ?you can try some of the police consoles , they come in all sorts of sizes and options ,
regards Frank

C15TA

Hi Frank
What I had in mind was a console that is more vertical as I would still like to keep the walkthrough to the rear and I still need to access the shifter. Something like the dog house on a van. I was thinking of something to house the radio, backup camera, a few switches and some indicator lamps. If possible a cup holder for the top would be nice. It is still in the planning stages so any suggestions are welcomed. I first have to re & re the transfer case to repair a leak and replace the exhaust.
Cheers,
Barry