• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help identifying this part

Capehenery

Based on a review of several TM's I have narrowed this down to whit I think is a "Low Air Pressure unit"
It is on top of my secondary tank. The problem is it does not look like any of the air pressure switches I have found in the threads or on the vendor sites. The truck builds and maintains pressure but leaks at this unit. Is it repairable or what do I need to look for as a replacement.

20140807_141850938_iOS.jpg

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes, that is the low air pressure warning switch. That is the newer latest style. The original style was a round can with the connectors already on them similar to the oil pressure switch. I understand they are totally interchangeable.

Both primary and secondary air tanks have low pressure switches wired back to the fail safe module buzzer assembly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks