• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help identifying this part

Capehenery

Based on a review of several TM's I have narrowed this down to whit I think is a "Low Air Pressure unit"
It is on top of my secondary tank. The problem is it does not look like any of the air pressure switches I have found in the threads or on the vendor sites. The truck builds and maintains pressure but leaks at this unit. Is it repairable or what do I need to look for as a replacement.

20140807_141850938_iOS.jpg

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes, that is the low air pressure warning switch. That is the newer latest style. The original style was a round can with the connectors already on them similar to the oil pressure switch. I understand they are totally interchangeable.

Both primary and secondary air tanks have low pressure switches wired back to the fail safe module buzzer assembly