• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help. Thinking fuel issue?! Video posted

wiersema07

I have a 1970 Kaiser Jeep m35a2. I recently changed to fuel filters couple months ago and used the military issued ones that came with truck. Issue is this last patch of mix I used wasn’t an issue until last week. I was mixing diesel used oil that was filtered and mixed at 50:50 ratio. I also added gasoline and oil mix at 50:50 ratio. Few days ago went to a parade and way home it starting sputtering when getting up to speed like fuel was cutting out and revved up sputtering like a lack of fuel. I made a video today of it and just sounds like fuel cutting out like I’m just tapping the throttle. I’ve read a few things on here but nothing really related to my symptoms. I’m just wondering bc I’ve never ran a fade oil mix when there’s already. Diesel oil mix in and putting it all together. Does that make a bad combo to have all three in together or should it still combust fine. Only other thing is seeing if filters are gummed already or if something in a fuel line. But thought I’d ask since I’m new to mixing fuels. I’ll attach the video it starts after I was in fifth gear but did it before in 4th gear as well then when I got to where I was heading pulled in drive way and it just shut off all together.
Thanks guys.